Essex Police want to trace these men who are all wanted in connection with domestic assaults in South Essex.
Detectives from the force’s specialist domestic abuse investigation teams are making concerted efforts to find them before the start of the festive season.
Det Sgt Keith Banks said: "We remain committed to investigating domestic abuse and protecting victims.
"We are publicising the names of people we would like to speak to connection with our investigations and are making extra efforts to locate and arrest suspects.
"I would urge anyone who has any information about their whereabouts to come forward. I would also appeal directly to the people we are looking for and ask them to come and speak to police at their earliest opportunity.”
The men the team would like to speak to are:
- Gerry McCann, also known as John McCann, Jerry McCann and Gerry McGann.
He is 29, around 5ft 9ins tall, has blue eyes, an Irish accent, a dark brown beard/moustache and a scar on his brow.
He is unemployed but has previously worked as a scrap metal deal and gardener.
His last known address was in Beambridge Court, Basildon. Officers would like to speak to him in connection with breaching a non-molestation order on November 16 this year.
- Thomas Warwick, also known as Thomas Warrick or Tom Lewis Warrick.
He is 24 and his last known address was in Herongate, Southend.
He is of stocky build and is known to have contacts in the Southend area. Officers would like to speak to him in connection with breaching court bail.
- David Farelly, 23, who lives in the Rochford area.
He is of stocky build and has dark, short hair. Officers would like to speak to him in connection with assaulting a woman.
The offence happened between March and September this year.
- Krzyztof Guzdek , 33, also known as Krzystof Guzdek, whose last known address is in Southend. He is wanted on suspicion of assaulting a woman at Basildon on March 18.
She was pushed to the ground while holding a young child who suffered a head injury. The woman also suffered face injuries.
- Perry Panter , 31, was last known to be living in Stagden Cross, Basildon. He is wanted on suspicion of assault following an incident in Basildon on September 23, 2015. He is 5ft 10ins tall, has 10 tattoos and three scars, has blue eyes and has a London accent. He is also known as Anthony Perry Panter, Pery Panter, Perry Anthony Panter.
- Spencer Gray, 27, is of average build and has short, black hair and facial stubble.
His last known address was Queensbury Close in Bedfordshire but he is known to have links in Basildon, Southend, London and Bedfordshire.
Police would like to trace him in connection with an alleged witness intimidation offence which took place last month.
He is also known as Jason Arthur Spencer, Dady Spencer, Spencer Andrew Gray, Spencer Andy Gray and Simione Gray.
- Beniamin Oleksik , 22, is a factory worker and has no fixed address. It is believed he lives in the Southend.
It is thought he may have been involved in an incident which happened in Victoria Avenue in Southend on Friday, September 18 at 2.30pm, where a woman was assaulted.
- Callum Greenaway , 28, also known as Robbie Sharp, Matthew Jones or Kieron Davison. He was last known to be living in Southend. He is wanted on suspicion of breaching a restraining order.
- Gary Bartlett is wanted on suspicion of breaching a restraining order on September 11, 2015. The order had been imposed by Southend Magistrates’ Court the previous April.
The 41-year-old is described as being of medium build with shaved hair. He works in a shop and lives in Leigh.
Anyone with any information about the whereabouts of these men is asked to contact the Op Juno Team at Rayleigh on Essex Police 101. People can also give information to the independent crime-fighting charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via an Anonymous Online Form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org